Have you ever wondered how to make your dream(s) come true? The stories are everywhere, always uplifting and inspiring:
- The woman who created a wellness clinic in her inner-city neighborhood.
- The man who lost 200 pounds after being housebound for a decade.
- The mother who worked tirelessly bringing her sick child to radiant health.
- The grandfather who quit cigarettes to realize his dream of running a marathon.
Every day, people just like you go out into the world and make their dreams come true!
They were able to make their dreams come true, why not YOU? You’re no different than any of these successful individuals.
Why Couldn’t Your Dream Come True?
Yes, it may sound difficult for you. The truth is, it probably IS difficult, with a number of obstacles to overcome along your journey. That may be reason enough to put your dream on permanent hold.
“Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you when they can. If they see you are afraid of them…they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.” –Orson Swett Marden, writer.
Could a plan help?
I have found that the easiest way to turn a dream into reality is one step at a time. Truly, this plan really works!
- Choose one thing to get done. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- Identify what scares you most. Ask yourself: What’s the worst thing that could happen if I face this fear? Write down the worst-case scenario, and also write how you would confront it.
- Identify a small reward for yourself once you’ve accomplished that activity.
- Then just do it! Complete and check that task off your list.
- Now treat yourself to the reward, rejoice, and celebrate!
- Repeat the above steps as many times as necessary and watch yourself get happier and healthier by pursuing what you love.